Thursday, October 16, 2008

So many projects...

And so little time. I have stated a ton of projects lately and we will see what actually gets done. I already have a few things I want to write about but I think I should finish the projects first then post. I will admit not everything is going to be made from leftovers (and I will be honest when this happens) but I would still like to share. Up first we have pillowcases (not from leftovers), my quilting bee fall exchange (not yet but soon), and some yummy food.

Just FYI I am doing several projects this month for other people and will share those as time permits. I am doing a Quilting Bee and a DIY exchange with my local nest board. I am also helping one of my friends with her projects. With all of this going on very little of my work will come out this month. Please bear with me as I try to get somethings on here and get this rolling. I promise to have a few projects and ideas on here before Thanksgiving! (I need something to be proud of by then). I will post about my projects but I have to hope no one reads this blog and receives my gifts... with that in mind I will be vague but I promise to explain it all later.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: