Monday, June 8, 2009

Crochet Exchanges rock!

So I have been busy with my new group on Ravelry... The Crochet Exchange Club (CEC). It needs a little work but so far I love it. So I finally got to participate in one of the exchanges, the May Flower Swap. My partner sent me these beautiful roses, all made with handspun (and even dyed) yarn. She also included the really pretty stitch markers.

I made these roses, since she likes roses, but I don't think they are as nice as hers. I tried five different patterns and still love hers more. Oh well. I should be sending these out today. I hope she likes them.
Later I will show you a preview of my first crocheted wearable I am making for me! I have made wearables before but never for me. I want to make a ton this summer... since yarn is cheaper than clothes... but it all depends on how this project turns out. Oh, and two new books and a magazine review in the future!
Happy crafting!

No comments: