Monday, March 16, 2009

AW: my squares were featured on Pay it Forward

As some of you know (if you have been reading along) that I have done some charity work (I am starting slowly) and made a bunch of squares to send to a little girl in New Mexico for her school's Pay it Forward project. Well I finally checked and she featured me on her blog (I am the Benicia CA one). Here is the pic she used (aren't the blocks pretty?). Now I just need to share some of my other work with y'all. Hopefully, I will get around to that soon.

3 comments:

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

thats awsome your squares are just beutiful..

Boupie said...

Thanks!

Howard Huang said...

My whole family enjoyed this. I love when I am able to find good recipes and articles on line. I get most of mine on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have really great searching capabilities and a lot of good articles. People link their own page to wacania so you can find some other great sites too. You should think about posting this article on it, I think a lot of people would enjoy it.