Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy NatCroMo!!

March is NatCroMo (also IntCroMo) which is celebrated all over the country (and world) both IRL and online. I have decided to celebrate this year in a couple of ways. I am going to blog everyday (or as close as possible) about crochet, charity work, crafting, and learning about crochet. I am doing several things this month to celebrate, including: taking two classes online at crochetville, participatine in my first freeform on ravelry, and starting some charity work (probably Project Linus but I don't know yet). I will keep you all up-to-date with that. In fact, later today (if it actually happens) I will post about the two patterns I have tested and some other projects I am working on. Please feel free to check out the information on both Ravelry and Crochetville.

Oh and Happy NatCroMo!

No comments: